Do you think you had dealt with “that” issue which has been affecting you, only for it to keep re-emerging?
Do you ask for things and they either don't manifest as you had intended, or don’t seem to happen at all?
What is your language really saying?
Are you negating yourself or others with your manner of speech?
You don’t need to be a walking thesaurus, just look at the words – are they really what you mean?
- Be specific overall, and throughout your intention.
- Adding in negative eg don't want this to happen, bad/unpleasant/horrible (or any other adjective that fits) things always happen to me - guess what? the "universe" only resonates with those statements - it doesn't second-guess and change them into what you really do want.
- Without becoming superstitious, recognise signs that your intentions have been heard.
- What has happened in the past doesn't mean it has to happen in the future.
- Expressions of speech might be cute, or a habit but check and see whether those words are manifesting into action, situations or events for you.
- If you feel you're on a loop even though you've "dealt" with the past/the metaphysical, consider that this time it may be at a different level, or that an alternative aspect needs to be addressed.
You can also add to this list.
Now write or type, not just think your intention. Look at it. What if it manifests tomorrow exactly as you have written it - does it say what you want or need? Imagine it manifests tomorrow exactly how you envisaged - how do you feel? Could you cope? If it is what you have asked for embrace the courage to accept and move forward on your journey.
Remember, Energy flows where attention goes ...